Aloha and welcome to our brand new site. We are working day and night in order to make this website
the best alkaline knowledge base on a web with real examples and easy recipes for real life.
It will be up and running withing a few weeks. Have a good day!
- 4 medium ripe avocado, peeled and quartered
- 2/3 medium cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 cups of apple juice
- 1 juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh dill and minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 green pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- Place the first 6 base in the container of a food processor or my favorite Vitamix blender.
- Process until smooth, then transfer to a serving bowl. Stir in all remaining base and garnish ingredients and mix thoroughly. Chill before serving. If you like, you can also garnish each serving of the soup with Garlic Croutons.